- 2500 INR
Cryogenic suit is made to oppose chemical accidents in factories and cold storage. It is capable to handle extremely low temperature. The outer layer is made of polyester fabric & from inside a thermal lining is provided. The Cryogenic Suit is widely used in chemical industry, laboratories and research centers. It provides total protection from splatters and are available with coat, pant, cap, gloves & boots. The suit has light weight and skin friendly. Also, it can be worn over the existing clothes, without compromising on the wearers movement.
- Made using multi layered material
- Safeguards the clothes & skin from unsafe chemicals
- Provided with an opening for air pressure meter
- Stored in a bag that can be put on turnout vehicle
Cryogenic Suit for Low temperature:
- Made out of 3 layers.
- Suit consist of Jacket, Trouser, Hood & Gloves.
- Suitable for temperature up-to -30 degree.
- Designed for comfort & protection for cold storage workers.Wind and tear resistant, as well as water repellant.
Application: In walk in coolers, dairy & frozen food processing and where ever cold weather protective insulated thermal clothing is needed.
- 10 Per Week
- 2-10 Days